Thursday, October 27

Autumn and a visit.

dear friends i thought i would share some photographs of  autumn a small break from france but there is more to come from paris. 

just a few hours after my arrival from france, i picked up aran and her family, they were coming to vermont to enjoy fall  and it's colours. aran came with her parents, i had heard so much about them, it was very nice to finally meet them and spend a few days showing them a bit of vermont and the hill.  although they spoke basque and very little english, i felt as if we were able to comunicate well, what they had to say and their kindness touched me, i could have easily spent more time with them.  we went to different parts of vermont, visited farmers markets, pumpkin stands and patches, my friend's sheep farm and lakes and rivers. aran was shooting for her book and her father has a new found passion for photography it was great to see them shoot together and for her father to share his images. miren and jon  filled my house with joy, they are comfortable here and that makes me happy.  aran shared her time on the hill with kind words and gorgeous photographs in a post on her blog.

i do have a few paris post to come, a giveaway, time with my mum, montreal and my friend Juliana's stay at the farm. all that ahead. 

thank you dear readers for being here, thank you for always lifting my spirits, making me think and dream- your birthday comments and emails have been read many times over with appreciation 
thank you for it is all of you that are magnificent

23 comments:

alma said...

I am so amazed by your pictures, they're so lively, so colourful and powerful. Thanks, really.
And a late happy birthday then!

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

ahhh... so amazing nadia!

Kristen said...

You've captured some beautiful images!

tj said...

...As always, gorgeous photos! I can't thank you enough for sharing 'em with us. Really. :o)

...I'm so sorry as I must've missed the post regarding your birthday announcement. So with that being said, I sincerely hope that your special day was FILLED with love, laughter, family, friends and plenty o' CAKE! *<:o)

...Blessings

Tedra said...

Beautiful pictures :) I love all the red leaves.

Pilar.Cook and Spoon said...

So very beautiful pictures, and most amazing colours!

Ann Marie said...

i so very badly wanted to visit New England this fall...but i will have to be content staring at your incredible photos. much love.

Juliana said...

Lovely! I've always said I don't have a favorite season, I like them all equally. But there is something special about fall...

beti said...

your photos are so amazing! thanks for sharing them!

Josephine said...

Those Fall colors are FIERCE! And I love the skirt in the photo 3rd from the bottom. So beautiful!

love for life said...

nice picture

maryline said...

Hello, could you say me what is the brand of the skirt you wearing in the last picture, please? It's amazing.
Thanks,
maryline (sorry for my english, I'm french...)

Fragolina said...

your pictures are so amazing. they make me dream of seeing such beauty, make me hoping.

Sarahbeth said...

When I look at your photos I think, is life really that beautiful? Or is it the way she captures things - the way she looks at this world? It reminds me to find the beauty in my own world. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Preciosas fotografias...
Que bello lugar...
Yo soy de cerca de donde nació Aran, y recorriendo tu blog me he emocionado viendo a su hijo Jon con la camiseta de mi equipo de futbol, tan lejos y tan cerca...
Besos de admiración por tu arte.
FLORI.

Jane Flanagan said...

This post embodies the perfect fall. I love it! Have a wonderful weekend.

nedj said...

J'aime tant l'automne ... encore plus avec tes photos ... douceur et belles couleurs ... c'est ça l'AUTOMNE !

Stephanie said...

Beautiful Nadia...just beautiful. I love seeing Aran's parents after hearing so much about them! I'm sure it was a glorious few days. Now rest and recover :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!
Congratulations!

vanessa said...

j'aime bcp ces photos !

Amanda said...

These are breathtaking. Thanks for sharing. In what area of Vermont do you live?

Emily said...

So beautiful. Thank you for the inspiration.

özge bayrak said...

wow wow wow! adorable photos for fall, what a beatiful place...