Friday, November 9

Workshop in Sweden




Dear Friends Aran Goyoaga, Angela Rithie and i are teaming up again but this time we are heading to Sweden and we are excited to share this experience with you as you learn, soak in and get inspired by   the lovely backdrop of lake Nyköping in the beautiful country of Sweden.

  registration opens monday, november 12, 2012

UPDATE WORKSHOP IS SOLD OUT, thank you.

*photo 1 me
*photo 2 
*photo 3 aran goyoaga
*photo 3 nadia dole ( me)
*photo 4 ''
*photo 5 ''

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh wow... oh wow... oh wow!!! So envious!

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness....this would be my dream! I just don't know if it's possible with a 1 year old boy. :)
I can't wait to see all the photos of this trip!
I have been dreaming of Sweden for quite some time now.
xoxo

Debie Grace said...

These photos are lovely. They all make me excited for what youre going to share next! :)

Emmie said...

here´s a reader from Sweden.:) Hi.
found this lovely, magic blog for a couple of months ago and I´m completely in love with all your pictures.

Anna said...

Oh my! This would be a dream. Truly.