Friday, June 28

rain and being in the moment.

dear readers, i wanted to stop in and say hello. i am sitting at a cafe ( waiting) it is bit cooler today than it has been and i love it. rain, there has been a lot of it and begins to create some problems for farmers, houses built of wood and people. I have  needed it, my soul craved it and the fog that comes with it on the hill. my days have been sneaking some time in the garden but starting things from seed late and all that rain, well we will wait and see what happens.  I continue to listen to music, mostly classical and a bit of what my friend Jarrod sends me. 

i also continue to be unable to form long sentences, paragraphs to reply to friends who have kindly written to me, please know that the words swirl in my head and kind thoughts for you  are felt in my heart, i will get there. 

I realize now that  the last few months were so very heavy, being on the move all the time, having people in my house and living with the biggest  joy & risk of my life has made certain things in me halt, maybe you can understand when there is something pending everything seems to be in limbo( i do not like that word) or handle that feeling well.

Yet having said that my days feel so great for i spend my time in the moment more than ever sharing discovery with someone very, very special and through those eyes and hands i have found what i had always believed i wanted without a shadow of a doubt.

I also would like to thank my friend Kreetta for sending me the header above, she attended the Sweden workshop and she is beautiful, funny and crazy talented! i hope to do more changes slowly here, nothing to drastic cause home should remain feeling like that.

9 comments:

Cindy said...

Nadia, my heart swells for you! Sending you the best of thoughts.

Sweet Life Farm said...

You are beautiful, Nadia. Like the rain, my soul needed these words from you, restorative. Blessings upon you.

Unknown said...

Nice to have you back. Hope your seeds turn into seedlings...I've done the same myself, planted too late...seeing what happens anyway...being alone is refreshing for ones soul...I know that too well.. contented weekend for you, enjoy the solitude.

Jane Flanagan said...

I love this sense of joy intermingled with sadness and loneliness that this post conveys. I think I've been feeling similarly... at times joyful, at others lost. I think there's something beautiful, poignant about it, but I hope that you find your balance in it all!

Christine Davis said...

Dearest Nadia, wonderful to read your prolific words which calms my inner soul which is needed now so I am grateful and share this energy with you...

http://www.studiocdphoto.com/diary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

I enjoy your blog but your font size is so small my aging eyes don't do so well.

dervla said...

I check in here from time to time. Hope all is well. Enjoy the moments.