Saturday, December 25

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I would like to take a moment and thank all those who made christmas possible for us this year. Two days ago while stuck and the tire shop were i was told four new tires were must immediately . Upon arriving home i found christmas at my door step, my lovely friend catherine had drove all the way from connecticut with a beautiful christmas tree, a huge box apples of all varieties, pears from her orchard and another box filled with goat cheese, currant juice, relishes, magazine, squashes or every kind and a bouquet of fresh greens and berries. My spirit was instantly filled with gratitude and tears came rolling down my face for i knew what a special thing it was to have someone so dear in my life. K has had similar experienced this week with friends who have been so kind, generous and gracious we would like to thank them all for making christmas possible.

Now you my dear readers, i have met very few of you in the flesh yet you have been by my side, making me laugh, blush, feel and ponder. you have filled dark days and shared in sunny ones. I say this with the up most honesty you make me a better person everyday i get to share in your company. For all those who celebrate christmas Merry Christmas and for those who celebrate something dear to  them may it be filled with love, laughter and warmth. If you need anything like a chat, phone, call an inspiring quote please email me i know sometimes this time of year can feel lonely even if your not alone so please email me if you want a good laugh, i am sure i have story or two from my farm life that would do just that!

Celebrate life and if it is to stressful go for a walk around the block, fill your lungs with air, dance in you living room, take a child like bubble bath, get lost in a book....eat tons of chocolate.........or simply catch up on sleep.....also if there is someone  you wished you never stopped talking to why not wish them a happy holidays and start a new......

with all my love and best wishes!

nadia

PS. iknow this full of typos and grammer mistakes!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

★ ★ Lumière *. • ˚ ˚ •. ★ ★ Joie *. °. ° * * ★ ★ • ˚Abondance ˚ ★ ★ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•. Joyeuses Fêtes ˚ ˚ ★. * ˚ ★ ★ ★
˚ ˛ • ˛ • ˚ *. ˚ ˚ ˛ ★ ★ ˚

Unknown said...

★ ★ Lumière *. • ˚ ˚ •. ★ ★ Joie *. °. ° * * ★ ★ • ˚Abondance ˚ ★ ★ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•. Joyeuses Fêtes ˚ ˚ ★. * ˚ ★ ★ ★
˚ ˛ • ˛ • ˚ *. ˚ ˚ ˛ ★ ★ ˚

bigBANG studio said...

Merry Christmas, beautiful Nadia! Sending you so much love and warmth, you dear, dear friend. P. and I are back on the farm and I've been thinking of you- fuzzy ponies here as well!

big hugs, xoxo

Ariane Reichardt said...

Thank you so much for blogging, Nadia!
All the best for you,
Ariane.

Caroline said...

Nadia, wishing you the happiest of holidays as well! Your beautiful words are so inspiring and convey the true beauty of the season. I too am beyond thankful for the lovely people in my life and that I've "met" through blogs! Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading all of your posts. The peeks I get into your beautiful life always bring a smile to my face; for you have such an amazing way of making the everyday remarkable.
Best,
Caroline

chelsea said...

Marry Christmas, Nadia. Thanks for sharing your life with us! xo

Josephine said...

Merry Christmas, Nadia! xoxo

Juliana said...

Merry Christmas Nadia. Your posts touch me so much.

UpGemini said...

Buon Natale Nadia from my Italian vacation! I wish you to enjoy the atmosphere, food, and company of this season! :)

christina said...

merry christmas, my sweet friend.
xo

Verónica said...

You are so sweet! Very happy holidays to you and your family and friends,and thank you so much for sharing these bites of life.

Anonymous said...

I am more than glad your holidays worked out! Merry Christmas friend and have an exciting new years!

-with a beard-

Dobbie said...

How thoughtful and kind! Catherine sounds like a true friend and a wonderful person.

Shivani Ele said...

Merry everything to you!... Thank you for blogging and creating this network of words and love and feelings :)))

Em said...

Merry Christmas! I hope this next year is a good one.

Jane Flanagan said...

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas Nadia. I can't wait to read more of your thoughtful, sweet, honest posts in 2011!

Jane
xx

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Nadia! I'm so glad to hear your story about Christmas at your door. :)

Mihaeko said...

Dear Nadia, out of the blue this post suddenly just popped in my head, I had to go search for it. I remembered when I read it, 2010, that was only the beginning of my struggles and I wanted to write you then, I was already so very lost and lonely. So now I was just thinking I'm glad I finally wrote. Thank you for your kindness. :)