Monday, September 27

for the love of greys


as you know i love greys of all kinds i even find myself more inspired on grey days. grey can be sad but also beautiful. I am learning so much right now, too much at once. the subject is myself the difference of who i was, who i think i am and who i am, confused? i am. Do you ever feel as if you are waiting for something big to happen, i always am and the truth about that is big things have happened all my life and  i am now realizing i have become depended on them to guide me, move me down the road. I seldom know how to live in a conscious thought, i find myself in the moment only when capturing something with my lens, even these words am i now just thinking of them? familiar for i have been here many times but this time i need the grey clouds to be struck by lightning, to loose my balance, i need to brake to have my talking be what i am thinking and what i am thinking  to be what i am doing.

9 comments:

cailen ascher said...

what a thoughtful post. i know what you mean about "waiting" for something. sometimes i feel as if i'm on the cusp of something big and constantly waiting for "something" to start...in these moments i lose sight of the here and now, which is all we really have to go on... best of luck living consciously and with purpose. it's my daily goal too.

(ps gray is my favorite color.)

Heidi said...

I'm in love with everything about your blog I'm so glad you commented or I never would have known your lovely blog existed...

lotta said...

what a treat to happen upon this place, just because you happened upon mine...
Your photos are breathtaking, and so are your musings. I will return, often. Thank you.

S. Etole said...

The photos here and below just invite one to feel the autumn air and enjoy it's colors ...

cindy* said...

sso thoughtful and lovely nadia...


...also, i just saw your photos on oncewed, so, so lovely!

cindy* said...

round 2 ;)

lovely and thoughtful as always nadia...

i also spotted your photos on OnceWed...so lovely, i knew i had seen them before, gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

The first four images are just incredible. Simple but so full of meaning and memory.

I think learning about ourselves is something that we as human beings will be doing our entire life. I hear what you're saying about "waiting for the big things". I feel that I do that as well, either I coast along until something big wakes me up, or I am anxious and nervous, waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm trying to find a balance. Some days it works, others not so much.

jennifer said...

grey is my very favorite:)

spread your wings said...

love the textures and colors of grey here
i see a resemblance in the last photo - the girl on the right - to your niece Elle.