Tuesday, June 8

the chill deepens my love for new england






the last few days the air has been cool, the sun high in the sky i would be okay if this was what our summer weather would be like all the time. the horses love it as well, they graze all day long without bugs, the ducks dive into the pond as if its renewed freshness is another pond all together. the air in the house is perfect and i loved that i had to pull out a blanket last night while i read my book. i do like it here and although i do complain about the hot humid weather in new england iwill never complain of the cold from cool spring days to snow covered ones.

this morning is extra bright because of this surprise over at frolic!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

i love those cool summer nights even if summer hasn't officially started, yet ;). love those reds!

S Le said...

I love new enlgand, plan to stay here all my life!
*and I love your photography.

Sienna said...

oh my gosh the ducks...beautiful

S. Etole said...

the color combination is stunning ...

Ann Marie said...

sigh. perfect as always.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant site, I had not come across laporterouge.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Continue the superb work!