Wednesday, April 16

cannelle & vanille


Buttermilk, Vanilla, Strawberries and Black Pepper

Orange Blackberry & Basil Tart

I think I am loosing weight, because everyday
at least two or three times a day I visit
Aran's blog cannelle & vanille, her photographs,
recipes, okay what I really mean is her "masterpieces" are
mouth watering. It is like I have said to myself, my fridge, cupboards
pantry, mixer and oven "If YOU CAN"t make one of Aran's recipes
forget it!...so I wait and wait and I ask how is it that my usual delightful mocha
does not excite me anymore.......Wait how would Aran make a mocha(with soy)
what twist would she have for me? Until then I will watch my waste line
get smaller, the food in my fridge perish and mixer and spatula dust over!

3 comments:

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

Hahaha... Let me tell you, you don't need to gain weight by baking. People always ask me "you are a pastry chef, and how do you stay so thin?". I don't know. I think I taste and eat small amounts. It doesn't have to be about being a fat pig. Just taste the small pleasures in life.
Thanks for the lovely words. You are too kind. The admiration goes both ways. I want to move into your photographs.
I have some red shoes I totally adore but don't wear anymore because I live in flip flop land and it's hot and I have a 20 month old boy that wants to out-run me. But I still love my red shoes.
Thank you Nadia.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photographs.

Anonymous said...

Photographs are Aran's and they are lovely!