Friday, September 17

dear bach







My dear man

I have a confession no other man, no other person can bring me to the place you bring with prelude suite number one. Today it took me right to you. I am by your side, i am plain, but i am there listening to every detail, i have picked up the sheets you have thrown away, ironed them out with my cast iron. anything about me that was beautiful has now faded but when you play i become her, the girl, the woman, feminity herself. I could stay by your side for always, yes i have sat by anothers side when i was young it was tchaikovsky, then there was the time when the rain fell i strolled with chopin, and the time i cried in mozart's arms so many moments you see i can not lie but today it is you and only you. i know what you must be saying how fickle i am, but truth is i know that you would soon bore of me....listen my love how wonderful a gift you have given me.

7 comments:

Gigi Thibodeau said...

Oh, I have felt something very close to this listening to him. Thank you for this perfect post!

christina said...

i was introduced to him as a child... it was love, always love.

a beautiful post, my friend.
xo

Ann Marie said...

bach is my favorite...probably because he is my mother's favorite...she plays his magnificent pieces on the organ. in high school i made our dance company perform to a couple of the cello suites...i still dance when i hear them.

Line said...

beautiful I love the mood in these pictures Nadia!!

Anonymous said...

the first picture of those glasses is amazing.

Bonbon Oiseau said...

i love this...music and photos...you are a gift--thank you for making me stop for a moment too. xoxoodeb

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.