Thursday, January 14

happy birthday sis and eggs






my sister is celebrating her birthday today! i am so glad you are okay, so glad that medical miracles happen everyday. may this year be extra special full of strength, health and inspiration.

I never liked eggs before, they were never my favorite. i soon realized i had not tasted a real good egg. now that we get them right from the pasture fed, free range chickens a few houses down, i now understand the meaning of a good egg. truth is i can not get enough!

13 comments:

erin said...

gorgeous shots. so happy your sister is okay!

cindy* said...

happy birthday to your sister. and happiness for tolstoy's health too!

i am obsessed with farm fresh eggs. there is an organic farm locally that delivers a dozen to my house each friday morning (in fact, i bet they are on the doorstep now!) wishing you a lovely weekend nadia! xo!

Anonymous said...

Isn't homegrown food wonderful? Happy Birthday to your sister!

Ann Marie said...

it's my sister's birthday today too. thank the heavens for sisters. oh, how we need them!

in another lifetime said...

Happy Birthday to your sister!!
I like the photos too, love how you group your images (the 2nd to last one is perfect here).

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

happy birthday to her and so glad she is well. beautiful images nadia. so jealous you get fresh eggs!

S. Etole said...

what an especially wonderful birthday to celebrate ... and the eggs are beautiful

La sirène said...

Those fotos are amazing! I love them, i do*

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Beautiful....

happy birthday to your sister

glad to hear she is doing well...

the best to you both

fondly,
kary

Line said...

I love these eggs shot, and happy birthday to you sister hope she has a wonderful and healthy year!!!

kendalee said...

Oh, this is good news about your sister!

And I love your egg pictures - such simple perfection.

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday to your sis... and I am so happy she is ok!!! I love these photos, much love!! xo

Cassaundra said...

:-)