Thursday, June 4

edible color








what i am about to say may shock some of you I FOUND THESE AT WHOLEFOODS- i must confess to not having had a taste. the last macarons i had were delivered to me by post, from the super talented pastry chef aran of canelle and vanille. So i will have to let you know how these fare, but for now they are going to a friend who's birthday was yesterday. we were going to celebrate it today by the river, with pretty clothes, props and cameras but the rain got in the way. sheila is kind, she is smart,she is strong, her heart beats loudly and softly, she does magic with her pen, she does wonders for my soul! Happy Birthday!

9 comments:

Mandarine D'Italie said...

I think this is a lovely thought for your dear friend's birthday...such a shame about the gathering by the river, it would have been a fantastic day!
some lovely words as well!

jennifer said...

You found macarons in your signature colors!

Amanda Nicole said...

Wow, Whole Foods?! That's great, one just opened up close to me, I'll have to go check!

Christine--RHP said...

Wow--Aran sends you food??
Can I come visit next time?

cindy* said...

sorry to hear about the rain beating down your fantastic birthday plans! the macs are adorbale, but i bet whole foods doesn't have anything on aran...for reals.

in another lifetime said...

Nadia you are a magical friend! Thank you so very much, you add happiness to my world.

Unknown said...

macaroons are delicious. i hope that you and sheila get to have your girls day out soon.

Tiaz said...

nice macaroons. :)

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

let me know how they liked them but you captured them beautifully!