Tuesday, April 21

addiction










I love the snow, i have never made it a secret in fact i have been known to shout it from roof tops. Spring and it's beginning has my heart and my attention. the very first bud that forms on a tree, the rising stems of the daffodils, the birds who announce the morning. then you feel it, the air, the sun and the rain working together and suddenly a symphony of blooming trees as far as the eye can see. oh i am addicted, addicted and yes i will be taking you with me through my addiction!

*this song brings me happiness so i will play it a little longer(forgive me)

8 comments:

Yoli said...

I love snow, I live in perpetual summer. We do not have winter or spring. It can get on your nerves all the heat and humidity with barely a break.

Anonymous said...

I have the same addiction wow they came out already!!! So lucky, gorgeous photos always!!

Irene said...

So beautiful! I like snow (for a day...) but spring is something special for me. The air just seems to be perpetually humming.

in another lifetime said...

Dreamy! The little buds in the second to last photos are so precious, like a little perfect infant!

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

addiction to spring!

Anonymous said...

an addiction to be proud of!

cindy* said...

glad to share in your addiction...and this song too!

Unknown said...

the first addiction that i would like to be a part of.